There is one session available:
1,229 already enrolled!After a course session ends, it will be archivedOpens in a new tab.
About this course
What you'll learn
Frequently Asked Questions
Ways to take this course
edX For Business
5–15 hours per week
Progress at your own speed
Optional upgrade available
There is one session available:
After a course session ends, it will be archivedOpens in a new tab.
Jump Start: Small/Medium Business
About this courseSkip About this course
Small and medium businesses account for 58% of data breaches with an average loss of $200,000 per incident.
Don't allow your business to suffer catastrophic financial losses. Learn about Check Point's exclusive cost-effective network security solution for small and medium sized businesses in this course.
Become proficient in:
- Initial configuration
- Network deployment
- Security Policy
- Monitoring user and network activity
- Identifying and mitigating security events
Check Point's Small and Medium Business (SMB) Appliances are high performance, integrated devices offering optional WiFi and LTE support. Standard Check Point Network Security features such as Firewall, VPN, Anti-Virus, Application Control, URL Filtering, Email Security, and SandBlast Zero-Day Protection are supported.
At a glance
- Institution: CheckPoint
- Subject: Computer Science
- Level: Intermediate
Familiarity with basic networking concepts such as
- IP addressing
- The TCP/IP protocol suites
- Language: English
- Video Transcript: English
What you'll learnSkip What you'll learn
This course includes these modules:
- What's new with the Small/Medium Business (SMB) solution
- Standalone deployment procedures
- Managing logging and monitoring
- SMB product features and functionality
- Clustering for high availability
- Deploying HTTPS-SSL inspection to secure Web transactions
- Implementing central management of SMB deployments
- Advanced zero-day malware protection using threat emulation
- Remote administration via the Security Management Portal (SMP)
- Simplify deployment and management using Zero Touch and Reach My Device
- Managing VPN connections and certificate authentication
- Using the Watchtower mobile app with your SMB deployment
- Enabling and securing VoIP communications
- Mitigating Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks
- Leveraging Check Point cloud services and SD-WAN
- Automation using the Application Programming Interface (API)
- How to diagnose and troubleshoot errors and other issues
About the instructors
Who can take this course?Unfortunately, learners residing in one or more of the following countries or regions will not be able to register for this course: Iran, Cuba and the Crimea region of Ukraine. While edX has sought licenses from the U.S. Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) to offer our courses to learners in these countries and regions, the licenses we have received are not broad enough to allow us to offer this course in all locations. edX truly regrets that U.S. sanctions prevent us from offering all of our courses to everyone, no matter where they live.
Interested in this course for your business or team?
Train your employees in the most in-demand topics, with edX For Business.