- The practical skills needed to understand and implement effective cyber security, machine learning using Python and robotic process and intelligent automation in the finance function.
- How machine learning tools are used to develop simple solutions relevant to accountancy, business and finance.
- Appreciate the steps needed to manage the risk of potential cyber threats and the vulnerabilities they may exploit and the business impacts of a cyber-attack.
- Understand how automation can assist in the efficiency of the finance function.
For professional accountants working in all sectors, from financial services to healthcare and from banks to startups, FinTech provides opportunities for innovation and transformation. From the promise of artificial intelligence, to the demands of valuation in a digital era, finance professionals more than ever need the experience and knowledge to make the most of the opportunities ahead.
This program provides a practical insight into the range of FinTech technologies including artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process and intelligent automation that integrate to transform finance operations and business models in successful organisations. Digital finance knowledge and skills are essential components of the technology transformation as business becomes increasingly customer focused. And having the skills to understand how these technologies are deployed and integrated into a customer centric business strategy is essential.
The pandemic has sharply increased the speed of tactical transformations as organisations and entrepreneurs manage in a time of uncertainty. Accountancy, business and finance professionals are at the heart of these transformations in many organisations.
This program is designed for accountancy, finance and business professional working in all orgniastions from small business, large corporates or financial services or who are just interested in learning more about these new and exciting technologies and how they can transform organisational processes and customer experiences of services and products.
These three courses will ensure finance professionals have the practical skills needed to have an effective and productive understanding of these technologies: Managing the cyber threat – for finance professionals, Machine learning with Python for finance professionals Robotic process and intelligent automation for finance
Courses in this program
ACCA's FinTech for Finance and Business Leaders Professional Certificate
- 4–5 hours per week, for 5 weeks
A machine learning course focused on delivering practical Python skills for finance professionals looking to maximise their use of these time-saving tools within their organisation.
- 3–5 hours per week, for 4 weeks
In this course, we use scenarios/examples to examine the threat of a cyber-attack and good practices on mitigating the risk.
- 3–4 hours per week, for 4 weeks
In this course we explain how automation can play a key role in delivering the requirement to have robust processes and clean data. By using automation tools and machine learning, finance leaders can identify, implement and configure the right solutions for their organisation. It also shows how tools, such as Python, can be applied to finance processes and the benefits this will bring.
- Increasingly finance and business leaders are required to have practical understanding of how to manage automation in finance whilst managing the vulnerabilities this creates and the risks that need to be mitigated.
- Stat 1 – 89% of respondents to an ACCA survey see digital skills as relevant, or extremely relevant, to accountancy and finance professionals.
- Stat 2 – 37% said that they needed to develop machine learning skills and 35% said that they needed to develop cyber security skills.
Meet your instructors from ACCA
Experts from ACCA committed to teaching online learning